With the ever changing Canadian Income Tax Laws, keeping on top of your financial affairs can sometimes be overwhelming. But it does not have to be; all you need is careful planning, sound advice, attainable goals and a strategy.
We Can Help:
- Cash flow analysis and budgeting plans.
- Start up business consulting.
- Proprietorship/partnership vs. corporation. When and how do you incorporate your business.
- Corporate shareholder/manager remuneration planning.
- Understand your business and personal needs, and help you build a plan to meet those needs.
- Keep you current on developments in corporate and personal taxation, as it affects you and all your financial affairs.
- Provide the guidance you need, and interpret the Income Tax Act so that it is easily understood and applied as required to your own particular circumstance.
- Structure your general affairs to keep taxation to a minimum.
A strategy based on your individual circumstances is the only solution that works.